Monday, June 1, 2009

updating.....

dei chika's.....

heres my update....

currently....staying wit my darling.....my most beloved 1....

plus.....oredi left Hush Puppies.....not working liao....hopefully, wil enroll myself into Taylors before they run out of space......

n las but not least....i cut my hair liao....
:p

the las time i cut was rite bfore CNY.....

my look dint change much la.....my hair not really cut short...just trim ony.....now does not look so thick.....
but equally long.... : )

till next time chikas....

o n guys..... since when i care so much.....just reminding u all drinnk more water.....the weather is killing us..... me especially.....bcause u noe my hairlength la.... : )

sry my dear frens.....if u all feel i left u guys bhind bcuase i started dating ag, i apologise..... its just i m treasuring my limited time wit here bfore she goes back for her studies..... i wil c u all soon....especially during tis hols....

MR dudes..... c u guys when i get back.... ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment