Sunday, June 7, 2009

A long Wait

My darling went back to Kampar today. We both cant be sure when she wil come back as her new time table seriously made her hard to come back for the weekends....
I wil not pressure my dear to come home every week....i noe its not fair for her financial status,nor isit fair for her mental n physical health to do rushing come backs....
so therefore i wait....its not easy, but we both hv to handle....

i m sry darling tat u hv to cry when u miss me... i m sry i cant b by ur side ag at kampar to hold ur hands,to dry ur tears, n tel u its ok....

Although everything is ok, i noe its stil not easy. I cant imagine a day without you by my side at tis moment....we hv been together for every single minute for the past 1 week. Therefore its no surprise the sudden change of life back to reality is so unbearable....

darling...i m sry.... pls.... remember i love you.... never give up... don lose hope....today was already a proof tat the results of not giving up wil turn out to b very happy n amazing. I m proud u did not lose hope at all when ur idiotic bus driver turned here n there,stopped here n there forcing u to b almost late.... however fate shows tat it aint cruel....its just as justifiying as it is cruel....adding both, it is a neutral life with a lot of obstacles n results....

darling....i love you....i hv prepared a lil "distractions" for you in ur list...follow them when u r bored n lonesome k? Like my brother MR2 Aaron said, live life to the max....


until u come home to me dear. keep remembering i love you dear.... u r my dearest.... u always were n always wil b...


PS. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment