Thursday, June 11, 2009

Money Money Money

Dei.... today i wanna make my own atm card 1....

but seriously, so ma fan 1 the bank.

1st of all, i oredi hv bank account. Its a Kiddy account, so cant make atm card....

so i was like, nvm, make new account,transfer the money from my old account into the new account....

but then, the guy was like....how old r u.... i was like....17 plus.... gonna b 18

then i was advised,best wait til my bday then ony make new acc or upgrade my current account....bcasue if i upgrade now, it wil b a Teenage account... after my bday, hv to upgrade 1 more time to adult account....

i was like....nvm....just make teenage account.... bcause i seriously just need the atm card! don 1 2 always ask my mum help me redraw through counter...very mafan....

so he was like...ok....but then he cant help me open a new account because i dint bring my birth certificate.... my IC was rendeered useless as somehow the scanner couldnt scan the chip!!!

Wat The Hell!!!!
I want my own ATM card for goodness sake!!!!

i noe tis procedures r installed for security reasons....but then....ma fan la for ppl hu wanna b fas like me!!

haiz.............. my duit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment