Sunday, June 28, 2009

PLEASE

My poor dearest.... i noe u r in pain tis days....if we could ever exchange feelings....i m ready to take all ur pain into me even if it causes me my death....as long u wil b happy.

i m so sry darling....no matter how u say, i stil find tis prob of urs is the part of the chain of the wrong doing i started,the time i left you.

Pls darling....i wish i m always by ur side....to hold you....to tel u everything is alrite.... bcause in reality, everything is alrite....its all in ur mind....

dear...theres so much pain within u. a lot of it is unnecesary.... i m sry u always feel so bad n worried of not being my perfect match.... i don care dear.... i don care of any other girl. If u love me, as i love you, we don hv to care wat others say or laugh or think....

i m not wat u say i m. i m not perfect. i m n always wil n wan to b a regular guy.... i m not as Prince like as u think i m. i m willing to give it all away just so i m no different from u....don u noe? our language differnce does not part us as different classes....but joins us as we hv so much we wan from each other, so much to learn from each other.

darling....stay with me....u promised

No comments:

Post a Comment