Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Whole New Ball Game

Hey.....sry for not updating on my own social life for so long. As my frens sayings goes, got girl no frens.... : ) its quite true but all guys wil understand it soon enough i m sure.

Ok....into business.... neh....i don run a business...i m just a freaky student for goodness sake.

O...I started studying edy...dint u noe? i m a Taylorian....hu studies in Taylors College Sri Hartamas....doing A Levels.....

today is like my 3rd day of college.....seriously getting used to it.....tel u guys....i hv to spend at around 15bucks a day....mainly transport is so expensive....not to mention food....whew.....cant wait to get my car n licence ag.....damn the licence part...

sry i dint update u guys on the licence part...i failed part of the test....i failed the road....i don blame myself or the examiner....just blame my backluck...was caught in a situation where if i move,i fail....i move, i fail as well....o wel...retaking the exam like on the 22nd of july....ya i noe....if u ask y so late, i dunno as welll....damn the driving skul.

today is such a good day...i sort of really started my lessons.....my darling n i has sighed a huge relief..... thk our serious good luck....

o wel....i cant c how things wanna get wrong now....tis fri i m so gonna watch Transformers 2 wit her....Wait for me dear!!! ^^

o wel....keep in touch guys n girls....call me anytime u 1....u noe my number rite or my email? just look me up.....

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment