Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soli!

sry for not blogging lately guys.... muy internet at home is out.... dunno wat cacat problem. ony time i can on9 is in college. n it feels so werid blogging in college...

actually there r many new pics i wanna share wit every1. there r some from college. n some from my trip to Taman Pertanian Negara the other day wit dearest...those pics r seriously aweseome...relaly like wedding pics ony.... sry for the exaggeration, but its true....wait til the pics come to me, n once my internet at home is ok ag, i wil let every1 hv a peek then. : )

tats if u wan to la....

update is, erm...i dunno....i like my college, but i m getting tired of the routine....mayb once i get my car or start driving here,it wont feel so bad..... now it feels like every week of everyday feels the same...haiz n yawnnnn....

o n to my college guys n mates n frens....i m not pissed at u all k? n i m not sad...just tired.... blame my hair n the "big" eyes K?

til the next entry then...ciao....

o n to all scouts....any1 going to the 1st rover ball? c u all there k? happy rovering

PS: somehow i was told my big eyes make me look emotional.?

No comments:

Post a Comment