Thursday, May 28, 2009

ur happiness

: )

like u said......ppl hv different likings.....some love coffee, some love tea, some love Barley... : )

yes....my dearest is most special....i don care wat has happened in between after i left u n bfore i came back....those were the past.....we cant erase them....'if' we could, there wil always b another 'if'.i always feel its my fault tat all those things tat happened in the 1st place......if i never left, ntg wil happen....

my dear.....i m sry u cant b my princess.....i understand.....but u shall b my "Queen"
pls... if i ever scold you. its just i worry too much....i never mean any harm.....arguments wil occur of course, but we shall always overcome it peacefully together...
i m happy to b ur angel, ur darling, ur prince.
but, there r more i wan to b for u..... bcause i ony wan u to b happy.

i hv taken the 1st step.At least we r together edy.....

we r from different cultures.tis i noe.....but tis just makes me love you more..... u admire my english, but i admire ur culture....i love n respect ur family as if they were my own.

u may love me for playing the piano....but u shall always b my no. 1 audience...the meaning within the musics i play.

don always think urself as a useless girl my dear....for u r special.....u may not noe it....but i do.....i treasure it n i wil enhance its beauty.... : )

we belong together.

i love you.....more than you love me
but tats not true....

bcause we love each other as much as the strongest love there is in the world...

sleep wel my darling....may all ur troubles go away n b happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment