Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tired Gila

yawn.....seriously guys n girls....sry if i dint bring any updates.... but its not tat i don 1 to, its just i no time... so glad its my last month working in Hush Puppies.....then i wil b off to college.... : )

can tel u how crazy lately working there is like....1 of our full timer had to go to hospital to remove her appendix, ending up we part timers off days being cut short, hours increased n all.....most kesian is Shafiq, he increase more than me....yea yea i noe....money banyak, but i feeling tired....

las supervisor Eric motto wil b if 1 person dint come, full timer OT.....but the current supervisor Wan, 1 person dint come, part-timer OT like gila....

i pray to every god there is on tis earth n world to help my dearest....shes in so much stresss lately.... i admit.... i m not strong enough to help her solve everything.....but i wil always b by her side.....ple help me keep my patience intact.....it do us both no good when i lose my temper.....even though shes in those panic stages, i shouldnt go angry myself....pls help me learn to gain more patience....


dearest darling..... i love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment