Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FLU

Wat the hell....today got so unlucky onot?

1st thing is Arsenal lost tat badly in the Champions League....its ok...i stil support u guys....

next thing is i got a flu..... slight sore throat n a blocked nose.....n a cold.....done a lot of sneezing....

yeesh....

then my colleague part timer dint come..... wth....they 1 me to take his place n do till 10pm....crazy kah..... 12 hrs straight wit a flu....n not enough sleep....

tats it....i went home at 6pm n here i m warning u all.....stay away from me for a short while wil u?

don wanna hurt u all.....hu noes? i might b Malaysia 1st swine flu patient.... :p

PS: Darren n Aaron.....my dear MR's.... pls take care when u go driving....i suggest wearing a mask.....i highly suspect its our driving instructor hu passed me the flu....u noe how much sneezing he does la.....o...if possible, wear gloves too....u b surprise where he rubs his hands clean....

eww.....

No comments:

Post a Comment