Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wat m I doing???

haiz........i think its my mood swing gua? dunno y so emo tis days....

lately....i keep feeling i m losing my frens....

to make it more precise...tis is how i feel.....yes....i hv tons of frens....tons of them til i cant catch up wit every1.....so it wil always b a once in a blue moon's "hello"

lately....as every1 noes gua....i had a "mental breakdown"...yes....i m glad u guys n girls were there for me.... i appreciate it....

but then i look ag.....after it was over....every1 is gone ag.....

i feel like i hv always been a back up guy....1 hu ppl turn to ony when they r emotionally upset....
jeez.....seriously.....tis feeling is making me depress....its like i m ntg but just a wall to lean against when needed.....

o well...think bout it properly....tis is normal....cant expect every1 to b at my doorstep all the time....

Damn....i should hv gone to college long ago n make new frens....

the worse back up feeling i always feel is the "waiting" i m doing now....
i noe i shouldnt b feeling so bad since i hv promised to wait for her.....but i love her when she depends on me to get her smile back....but i hate it tat i cant b the 1st 1 in line....n i hate it when i bcome doubting my own patience n start thinking i m ntg but just a tool to depend on....argh....

WTF.....stop making me emo can onot..... i seriously hving mental wars within me tis days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment