Monday, April 20, 2009

Missing You....

i made up my mind.....my broken heart is on the mend....thx to all of u....
thx mock n voon keong....u 2 r the 1 hu was mostly there wit me....

vigil nite....seriously let me think alot....i was so afraid of tat self reflection period

at the same time...it has made me decide.....

P.S
i dont deny wat my heart is telling me...i do love you....no other girl wil capture me anymore like how u do....yes....u told me not to hope on the fon.....but i dont care much longer....u broke my heart edy....its oredi broken....hoping ony helps mend my heart now.....it cant get any worse....i wil wait for you.....though u say tis may take long n u wont hv an answer for me....i don care.....i saw myself in ur eyes today n i don trust ur voice n words anymore...

ur eyes showed me i wil hv hope.... : )

i noe its already partly too late to bring u back to me,like i said, i don care.... i wil wait....til u r back on my side....i wil b half completed...

so hopefully by some chance....Me myself wil b completed soon....n tat wil ony b true when u r by my side once more....

i wil promise never to leave u ag.....unless u r the 1 hu wans to leave me.....i promise to give u back happiness like u said i did til i took it all away wit 1 foolish moment n more happiness .....i promise i wil give u the security which i was an idiot not to hv given u bfore....i promise to do my very best to help bring the future which we once painted together into reality....

til u r wit me ag.....i wait....wait til theres no more you or me.....

*but tat doesnt mean i wil cancel out my social life... :p i stil hv to go out wit my frens....mayb date once or twice while waiting....but like i said earlier....no1 can capture me as how u hv captured me ag.... i m urs til u r willing to b mine as well...

love you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment