Friday, April 17, 2009

LOST!!!!!!!!

I M LOST!!!!

I BLED THE TEARS OUT OF MY EYES...

I m so heartbroken.....it was just tortured at 1st....squeezed ag n ag....

now....its ripped.....torn....broken...shattered....lost....

i find no meaning anymore.....my current self is ntg but a wandering body without a soul.... a lie in life.....the smile tat appears on my face is ntg but a response wit no soul in it....

YOU hv shattered me....n i don blame u much for it....it was my own doing....i Hoped.....

i shouldnt hv thought so much when u turn to me for help.... i cant believe i was there when u had to b pained by tat bastard.....

now in return....i get a bigger impact on myself bcause i hoped....

my life is lost for now.....i admit,i wil not b the 1 to bring myself back to life..... i left my life to my frens to help bring me back.... my brothers!!!! sisters!!!!!!!

bring me back plS....gimme a meaning.... i noe i wil find the meaning ag....but i wan it to b soon....i hate tis body of mine typing here wit ntg but a sad wasted soul.....

PLS!!!! BRING ME HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Think at d bright side.Life will be happier this way.Brother will stand 4 u,dont worry

    AP-7-

    ReplyDelete