Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tears of being Screwed

The other day i just checked my eye power again....alot of u dunno i wear glasses....actually i do...its just i hate wearing it...makes me look like org tua....so...ends up my eye power went up ag.... n ony the RIGHT eye....i got lazy eye....tis is old news actually....but the bad thing is the power went up ag n my glasses r useless edy....
so mum said lets go get u a new pair of glasses....i was like "NO NO!!! don wan glasses edy....let me try contact lenses!"

my mum hestitated since my sis said the same thing las time n ends up not wearing them anymore due giving into the pain....

anyway....the funny thing is..i got my contacts...but i don wear 1 pair..... i wear 1 side ony....the left side ok wert...so no need put lor....

However...wear 1 side oso super susah wei....todays my 3rd day wearing....i took like half an hr just to get 1 lens in to my eye....

super susah gila!!!! my eyelashes causes my eye lids involuntarily movement to close.... n whole day in my head i screaming "don close don close!!!"

lucky i not wearing 2...i might hv just spent 1 hr in the toilet putting in contact lenses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment